Taggin' myself .. having nothing better to do!

This boredom is killing me, I have a party tomorrow but I don't
feel like going, maybe I will just to fresh myself up >.<'' So to get my mind off stuff, I thought of doing this tag I saw in Zina's blog..


Introduction:
001. Real name → Nouf.
002. Nickname(s) → Mmm, call me pretty nouf, Gorgeous, idk call me what you want lol.
003. Status → Engaged.
004. Zodiac sign → Gemini.
005. Male or female → Female.
006. Elementary → 7limah als3diya+another school I don't remember.
007. Middle Schools → 74 intermediate school.
008. High School → 42 I guess?
009. Skin Color→ Kinda white?
010. Hair color → Dark brown.
011. Long or short → Not so long.
012. Loud or Quiet → In between.
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera → A phone with camera + a camera.
015. Health freak → Yeah, kinda.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? Yup hehe.
018. Eat or Drink → Drink.
019. Piercing → In my ears.
021. Water or Fire → FIRE!
022. Love of your life or 4 Billion Dollars → Love.
FIRSTS:
023. First fear → Darkness
024. First best friend → Reem.
025. First award → I've never had an award :(
026. First crush → Walad aljeeran lol.
027. First pet → A kitten.
028. First big vacation → UAE, when I was little.
030. First big birthday → My tenth birthday.
CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → Nothing.
050. Drinking → A cuppoccino.
052. I’m about to → Pick an outfit for tomorrow.
053. Listening to → Star academy guys + mom playing with GaGa.
054. Best Friend → Sa7ar + Emo.
055. Waiting for → My school to start.
YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids?→ Yeah sure.
059. Want to get married? Yup yup.
060. What career do you have in mind? Editor in cheif in my own Magazine.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH MEN?
068. Lips or eyes → Lips :$
070. Shorter or taller? → Taller of course.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneously romantic :$
073. Chest or Butt?→ ah chest :$
074. Sensitive or loud → If I have to choose, I'll go for Sensitive.
075. Hook-up or relationship → A dead serious relationship.
077. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither.
HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → All the time.
081. Ran away from home → Nope.
082. Hold a gun/knife for self defense→ I was fooling around hehe.
083. Killed somebody → Nope.
084. Heartbroken → Yeah :(
085. Been arrested → Nope.
087. Cried when someone died → Yeah sure.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → Yup sure!
090. Miracles → Sure.
091. Love at first sight → That's just stupid!
092. Karma → Yes. What goes around, comes around!
093. Santa Claus → Nope.
094. Sex on the first date → If he's hot enough lol.
095. Kiss on the first date → That's sweet :$
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → My fiance.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Pretty much.
099. Do you have any regrets? → Yeah, just like everyone.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people → Mmm, no I won't.
Last phone call → Misho.
Last instant message → 5oo5a.
Last song you listened to → Al-leilah de - 3mro Diab.
Last time you cried → I guess two weeks ago.
IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love → Nope.
Laughed until you cried → Nope.
Met someone who changed your life → Nope.
Found out someone was talking about you → Shit, yeah.

>>> more
Have you kissed anyone on your top friends → Yeah.
How many ppl on your top friends do you know in real life → Too many to count!
How many kids do you want to have → 4 would be fine.
Do you have any pets → No.
Do you want to change your name → Nope, I love my name.
What time did you wake up today → Around six p.m.
What were you doing at midnight last night → Dancing lol.
Name something you CANNOT wait for → Graduate!!
What’s one thing you wish you could change → My mood swings.
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Nope.
What’s getting on your nerves right now → Mot3eb from Star academy >.<" HAVE YOU EVER:
Kissed a stranger → Nope.
Drank hard liquor → lol I was thinking about to.
Broken someone’s heart → Yup, I guess.
Turned someone down → A lot.



Done!
Now I will go to read what other bloggers wrote xD

Comments

  1. NO noufa!go 2 the party & go grazy :Penjoy Ur time ;D i wish that i have a party 2 go 2 instead of the boredom x\am i invited? :Pany ways was Fun reading Ur answers ;)good 2 know U more ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was amazing'cause my name is in there :"(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zina .. I did and i had fun < 333 lol next time cause i just saw your comment xp Thank you ..Charade .. you just make eveything better, don't you ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that is so fun! I'm gonna tag myself now! Sweetie your engaged?! Damn, why you didn't tell me, LOL yea i knew now, thanks for telling me =P! When you wanna join the married women association? LOL! What am I talking about? Why every words coming out from me sound so wrong, arghhh, Im crazy but I still love you, mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see yours.. Yeah :$ i'm mentioned it before in another post ..MWA= married women association LOL !! Ya naaaashoo.. that's why i love you so much :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was long but fun, am tagging myself XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. that tag iss soooo lonng!!;p i barely made it out there alive when i did it!!;p but it was funn!!;p i like your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. XXgoing to read yours ;) 3aliya LOL i know it's so long it took me more than an hour,i was just walking around, playing with GaGa then backto answer the tag loool xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment