Fashion Pet Peeves

- Designers' Monogrammed Bags:


I don't care how much you are paying for your bag as long as you stay away from these ugly fuglies! I have never been fan of Louis Vuitton, I think it's a bit tacky for my taste, but when they come in monogram bags, I just want to hurl! I don't find a single sense of originality or sophistication in them. Not only the LV's but the rest of the brands as well, needles to mention Gucci & Fendi. If I'm going to spend a fortune on something, I'll spent it on something fabulous and unique!

- The Boyfriend Blazer:




I included the boyfriend blazer in this list with a heavy heart, I myself, was one of this blazer's fanatic when it first hit off but I have never thought of wearing them because it doesn't fit in evening family gatherings and similar occasions. But this year, Stradivarius crossed the line with these blazers, let alone the crazy shoppers! Every time I pass by the store and see the endless line of blazer in every bright neon color you would think of I just want to scream and run away. Forcing this blazer in every outfit you wear is just horrible, for you and for the poor blazer!

- Bershka:




It should be illegal for people to shop in Bershka and other similar tacky store. Whenever I'm in a mall and someone comes up to me and ask where "Buuurshika" is, I lead them to the opposite way intentionally.

- White Jeans:




I don't care who you are, just don't wear white jeans or white bottoms of any sort. Full stop.

- Sweatsuits:




Oh how full of tackiness this photo is. The sad thing is I see it every morning at work. If you had the time to put on so much make up and fake eye-lashes, I'm sure you have some spare minutes to put on some real clothes. Oh, yeah, don't show me your butt to tell me it's Juicy because it's still disgusting.

Comments

  1. i love this post :D
    the LV Monogrammed bags my biggest mistake i carried mine for three times maybe then gave it to my sister
    hmmm sweatsuit at college :S why ,,
    the boyfriend blazer when they got stella's magic i loved them again.
    white pants hmmm i love them on super slim tall models that's it.
    bersheka LOL no comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Dude, the tracksuits / sweatpants. I hate those. Like, unless you're Eva Longoria in a suburbia TV show PLAYING A CHARACTER who also happens to be super fit and does yoga on the porch, I don't think you're allowed to wear those things. Even then, sometimes, when I see Eva Longoria in them, I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post , you read my mind
    your bershka plan is genius lol ,
    also add the ugly Hermes bracelets ! fake or not they're ugly !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it all*thumbs up* Except the LV<3 I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I breath LV so i won't be talking about the bag thing with you
    but as the matter of sweatpants for work that's just a big no no. sweats are just for gym and that's it.
    I avoid white jeans as well specially here in where they stain easily
    and I love BF blazers but not those on display above , eek
    and I dont even know what Bershka is :S

    great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree however there's nothing wrong with white jeans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment