Precious Finds: Oh My Moleskines <3



I'm going crazy over this lovely baby! It's a book journal when you can write down everything about the books you're reading or the books you own or want to own. It's just amazing, you can write down quotes, stick on book covers or write down your own notes and opinions about books.



If you didn't gasp when you saw this gorgeous little baby, you don't have a heart!

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJUOleGzn98]

The themed moleskine doesn't come only in book-themed. There are different themes such as recipes, music, films, travel, style, wellness, and baby journal.. the list goes on! I got to have one of these!

Click this link to see more.

Comments

  1. I've always been in love with Moleskines notebooks. The only problem with them is that I get confused every time I come across a group of these! Which one to choose! All of them are magnificent and need a budget of their own :,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect for you !
    somebody should "gift" this to you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, min jid Ghaidaaa but the problem is I can't find them anymore! They used to be in Virgin's, I don't know where I can find them T.T I'm ready to pay all my fortune now bas feenhom xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I wish my family were more like you!! Well, I welcome all kinds of gifts :p You should see the baby journal, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ! need to add it to my moleskine collection <3 thank you for sharing hun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the movie journal too. I need it more cuz everytime I finish a move I end up with lotsa insights and thoughts going in mind, and I need to discuss them with one!
    What's more awesome, last time I've been in Malay, I found a storyboard moleskines xD <3 I was almost crying outa happiness. I thought I'll order one online whenever I develop a plot in mind. I no longer need to use rulers when I'm drawing in car for example, and all my ideas can be simply illustrated there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Ghaida btw, I didn't know why it signed in with my old nickname though - -"

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES!! I saw the storyboard, too!! Omg it's so for you, you should get one!! I wish I could draw like you, you're so talented mashallah! Let's get all the moleskines in the world, yalla xD And yeah, of course I knew you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. [...] last but not least, The Book Journal! I’m so excited to use it, I’m sure it’s going to be an amazing experience [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment