TIME: Person of the Year 2011


A year after a Tunisian fruit vendor set himself ablaze, dissent has spread across the Middle East, to Europe and the US, reshaping global politics and redefining people power.




The Protester is the Person of the Year 2011. I can't say that I was surprised by the choice. The year of 2011 is the year of revolution, not only in Arab countries but in the rest of the whole wide world. I could see it was an easy choice since no one was as inspiring and powerful such as those protestors. I salute TIME for this choice. Please, read more of the cover story at TIME.com

What do you think of this choice?

Comments

  1. Surprising, justifying, and pretty much amazing!
    To be honest, at first, I thought it's gonna be Steve Jobs or sth xD
    I'm proud of the TIME's choice. A very huge recognition and respect for all the protesters around the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree.. I thought it would Steve Jobs or Kate Middleton, and I wouldn't be happy about that because 1) Steve Jobs, should've been the person of the year long ago. 2) Kate Middleton would be such a ridiculous choice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment