Deera Cafe.

Deera Cafe

Deera Cafe is a unique coffee shop where it serves traditional Arabic coffee and deserts that has dates as an essential ingredient! Let alone the beautiful traditional decorations that is used in a really modern way. It's a pretty awesome coffee shop, don't worry, it's still a modern coffee shop and it has a variety list of coffee and sandwiches! Check out the menu: here.

My favorite from that cafe is Cappuccino which I don't usually drink from other coffee shops! And I love their sandwiches more than their deserts, their sandwiches are delicious!

The place is at Stars Avenue Mall, ground floor.

Deera Cafe

What I really love about the place that is so quite and it has a free WiFi and it reminds me two of my favorite girls in the world!
This post is written for Bags&Windows online magazine.

Comments

  1. I love their Hazelnut Arabiano <3
    Yeah the place is so cool and it's one of my favs, especially in the middle of the week. So quiet that I finish most of my work there, no matter how crowded the place can get!
    I fell in love with the place mainly because it was when I got my first copy of Design magazine!
    Never forget to mention their amazing choice of the New Age and Lounge music <3
    So relaxing and help you concentrate on your thingies =]
    Plus, I've never got fond of dates and Arabic coffee blends except in this place. So creative and delicious mixtures, if you give everything in the menu a try xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks unique indeed , I'd love to visit next time i come to jeddah ..
    I'll take my father I already know he'll love it :D
    thanks dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right with their music, it's not annoying like in most of coffee shops and you can easily chat with the ones who are with you without bdoon ez3aaj!
    You're one of the two amazing girls that this place reminds of <3 and *wink wink* it's the place where I would love to meet you in!! I haven't tried anything of what you said, I should do thou <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure, too that your father will love the place!! It's the men's favorite, their section is always crowded and in one Friday they even opened the families section for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you know what! I had the same fantasies in my mind xD
    Whenever I come to Deera Cafe, I feel inspired and creative.
    Moreover, this place is also associated with SBC days <3 It was when I first visited the place.
    So yeah, Design mag, our SBC mag project also, and YOU :D
    This place reminds me of all of that <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so many good memories in this place!!! I really hope we could meet there one day, and go all creative and crazy together haha xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment