Still in Golden Globe's Vibes.

So I just saw the Golden Globe Awards, I was in the mood of a award show so, I made sure not to spoil anything for me until I finish downloading the show. So, here are my thoughts!

The host, Ricky Gervais, was a bit rude but hilarious! The media was totally against his rude jokes and many people thought it was the end of his hollywood career, personally, I thought he made a good job hosting the show! What I didn't like about the show that James Franco and Andrew Garfield, and Emma Stone's whole appearance!



I don't hate Emma Stone, I really really like her, she's funny, smart and gorgeous! I don't know why did she thought that this dress will look good on her, it doesn't by any far chance! She would look much better in different darker color, this shade of peachy pink looks very horrible with her tan and new blonde hair! She looks beautiful with the blonde hair, but the dress ruined it all!



Another look that I didn't like; Natalie Portman's. I love her, too and I think she is a pure perfection, well.. after I saw this dress. I know it's by Viktor & Rolf, and that brand is always gorgeous but I couldn't figure out her look, I didn't know what should I think about it, I was so unimpressed with it although I liked the flower!



I LOVE Olivia Wild's dress, and who didn't!! She looks like a Disney princess, the dress is so gorgeous, gosh I can't stop looking at it! The dress is Marchesa.

Check out the rest of the red carpet photos, here!

About the winners, well.. I was happy that Chris Colfer won the best supporting actor for a tv series, comedy or musical, Natalie Portman as the best actress in motion picture and The Social Network winning the best motion picture!!! I can't really remember the rest of the winners even though I just saw the show, but here's the list!

My favorite moments..

Chris Colfer shock when he heard his name! I almost cried and his speech was heartwarming!



Angelina fixing Brad's tie. Look at her doing it like a boss!



Andrew Garfield messing up on stage, he was so adorable and he dealt with it in a really cute way!



Natalie's referring to Mila Kunis Mila Sweetlips Kunis <3



And finally, Mila Sweet lips Kunis dancing with Emma Stone, I love seeing two of my favorite girls dancing playfully like this <3



I would like to thank Tumblr people for making awesome gifs, I don't know what would it be like without them!

I love the award season, it's so much fun!

Comments

  1. I haven't watched the golden globes yet ,, but Ricky Gervais is so funny .. rude yeah but funny :P ..
    and emma stone I really loooove her dress ,, but It doesn't look good on her I mean with the blonde hair and all I'm not sure if I even like blonde on her .. it makes her look older i think ..
    natalie portman dress is horrible !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Ricky was way off limit that night haha.. It's true, about Emma, I almost didn't recognize her, I couldn't figure out her dress from her skin xD I still like the blonde hair on her, it brings out her eyes..
    I saw that Nat changed her dress for the after party, she probably knew that her dress sucked too xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites: January Jones, Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez and Mila Kunis. Thanks for sharing this. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment