People Are Disgusting.



I'm warning you, this is going to be personal rants post.

I don't get it with people, they make my stomach turn and cringe in utter disgust. I don't know what they want from all this useless gossip and rumors. I mentioned in my 2010 that we called me engagement off, and I'm more than okay with it and I don't have anything against the guy's family, I don't even care. But for other people, it's a juicy topic; some are blind with their claimed solidarity which is only an excuse to dig up dirts on the guy's family! Seriously? Some people in my family need to get A LIFE. They are disgusting and pathetic. They don't have a single thing in this matter, they don't have a say in anything that relates to me or my life. They don't have a say in the guy's family in what so ever. I hate them, they are the reason that makes me despise my family, they are the scum of people, they are in the lowest level of intelligent animals pyramid. They are so worthless in life, why don't they get a job or study something.. or even get a hobby, it's not that hard to make your life worthy. The problem is, I have to be a lady and still treat them like grown up women, while they are far away from grown up, infants can be more grown ups than them. I pity them they don't have a single interest in life, it's how much they don't worth a single thing in life they try to cling into others boundaries to find the minimum excitement to get them through the day, more like insects. I don't care about what happen in their lives and I don't want to know whatever is going on with them, why is it hard for them to get their noses off of life? I'm so furious I kept my mouth shut while mom and sister were talking about the rumors are spreading around so fast and so ridiculous. I can't say a single thing about it, all what I can say now is I lost my respect for particular women in my family. They are way below me. I know I have to be good to them because they are older and sort of my aunts but that doesn't stop me from disliking them and thinking of them as ANTS.

Rants done.

Comments

  1. ANTs. Wow. They really are.
    "why don't they get a job or study something.. or even get a hobby, it's not that hard to make your life worthy."
    Ahhhhhh.. that's exactly what I feel about certain ppl in my life/family right now!
    Those old-school kinda ppl.. you know them the best, I know.

    "The problem is, I have to be a lady and still treat you like grown up's women, while they are far away from grown up.."
    bs min jid, let them get a life. They're so narrow-minded and have no single idea about what you've been going through to utter a single word, whether just or unjust. All you can think about is that they're judging your matter superficially, and sometimes I'd prefer that I hear nothing than to know about their stupid rumors and ruin my mood, respect for them! but, what can I say.. this is life.
    Maybe you better know more about some ppl so that you don't go on in trusting false ppl your whole life.
    Personally, you don't know how much you made me feel better by ranting your rants :D
    I'm almost reading my own thoughts spoken on your tongue.. Shewww. -_-"
    I feel good someone here thinks exactly the same, despite our completely different stories.
    I hope you feel better after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this piece of rant is seriously beautifully written!
    The ants part should be something like 'flies' or 'cockroaches' lol more annoying :P
    I always tell people, if you dare come talk in front of me, I will shoot back every word they say and shut the hell out of them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's was one of the reason we decided to do two weddings :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghaida, Cate and Sam.. I know these things happen a lot and in every family.. Allah y3een wo y9brna 3leehom.. They are really the nastiest insects!!!
    Ghaida, I'm glad you felt better lol!!! and as you said, I'll leave it all behind where it belongs and never look back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment