In My MailBox + Book Hunt

The Perks of Being Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

I gave up on looking for this book in local bookstores long while ago, and I don't know why I haven't order it before. So, last month, on the 4th of August I ordered 2 books, and this one was one of them. I thought I would have them the two by now but somehow, I only received this one! Let's hope I get the second one soon. Needless to say that this book is one of the best contemporary young adult books there is but yet it was one of the frequently challenged books in 2009 according to American Library Association. If you love The Catcher in the Rye, you would probably like this as well! This is what I could say about it by now, I'm sure most of you have read already but that doesn't mean I will post about it once I finish reading it!

If you have read it, please share your thoughts. No spoilers!


The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern




The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not. Within the black-and-white striped canvas tents is an utterly unique experience full of breathtaking amazements. It is called Le Cirque des Rêves, and it is only open at night.



I came across this book after receiving an e-mail from iBookstore, and since I LOVE the circus and anything that is related to the circus world, I had to put this book on my to-buy list. It is the author's debut novel, and it seems to be a very magnificent book, I hope I won't get disappointed. Check out the author's website; Erin Morgenstern.

Comments

Post a Comment