Next Month To-Buy Books

You know how I'm obsessed about making lists, I scratched 3 things on the last list I made, Keeping My Eyes On. I bought the bookcase, the Starbucks ice cream and two books; 1894 by George Orwell and Alice in Wonderland in B&N Leather Bound Classic. Knowing that I have the books I really wanted makes me feel a lot better because I don't want to end up with stack of books that I bought randomly and know nothing about! That's when I started organize my Goodreads to-buy list by numbers so I can keep a track on my book shopping.

I will start collecting B&N Leather Bound Classics, call me shallow but I love the covers and I think I should have them all! So, from now on, every month I'll get one. Next month, I will purchase:

The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe



Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson



Across the Universe by Beth Revis



The DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) by Kody Keplinger




 

Comments

  1. I see you made some changes around here ,
    you're blog looks like it's owned by a really cute Librarian ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poe is such a fantastic writer and that particular edition is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the book yesterday, I can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment