Keeping My Eyes On...

Given to the fact that I suck at shopping, I always prepare a list of things that are my "Top-Wants" at the moment. You would probably think how could someone suck at shopping? Well, because I always end up with stuff I don't want and have no money left for the things that I really WANT! So, from now on, I will be smarter with my money-spending habits. From now on, I will buy the things that I have wanted long ago but never will.

Bookcase:



As my books collection is growing, I am in desperate need for this very exact bookcase, it's from Ikea and it's called Billy, I guess, it's perfect because it matches the bedroom and it's big!

New Perfume:



Lately, it has been tough for me to pick a new perfume, I have been using Euphoria for too long and I really need the change! In the final days of Ramadan, I discovered this perfume, it was surprising because the other Carolina Herrera perfume is just horrible. This one is really different! It's refreshing, sweet, not too fruity and doesn't hurt my nose! And yes, I was broke when I found it because I wasted my money on stupid things!

Day-Planner/Agenda/Journal/Diary:



If you have read the previous post, you would know why I like this journal! This item is a major must-to-have for me, I'm going to buy it in November, or even earlier, because we all know how long it takes to receive the things you buy online!

Two New Books:



I have been wanting these two books for too long now that I don't know why I didn't buy them before! These two lovely awesome amazing pretty books are very important to me, and if I'm going to buy any book, these two books are on the top of my book list!

Starbucks Ice-Cream:



And I blame tumblr for this! Fortunately, I found this in Danube, Central Park Mall, and unfortunately, couldn't buy it because I was in situation where I wasn't allowed to eat ice creams but it was better for me not to buy it at all! And now that I could, this one will be in my freezer very very soon! I think I'm going to buy every flavor they have! Tumblr, I hate you and love you for this!

New Cellphone:



Blackberry Bold 9900. I'm not a blackberry person, my old blackberry broke and didn't even care to fix it although I miss my contacts. I haven't even thought that I would want to get another blackberry but when I saw this one, I instantly fell in love with it. I won't rush to buy it though but I will eventually. It's about time to get back in touch with friends!

 

Now that I'm done with the list, I realized how useless my brain is. Give me a break! I'm just lazy and shallow.

Comments

  1. Good bookcase
    i don't lick CH's perfume althought i really loved the black one for males
    love the day planner and i might order one too :$

    haven't tried Star Bucks' ice-cream yet and i don't think i'll ever :p
    not fan of blackberries since everyone is using them i kind of hate them now :/

    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your new blog header<3
    Why you don’t design anymore? I remember you used to be a creative designer!
    I loved the Dairy! I think I want one too,
    No for the blackberry ;P
    Lovely list and interesting post like always walla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whyyyy?! My aunt once bought Carolina Herrera for her husband and man it was so so so so amazing I almost fell in love with him and steal him from her! It's like AAAH <3 You should get a diary if you want, check kikki-k.com to see more options! Boy, what do you have against Starbucks and Blackberries. I know they're like everywhere you get sick of them but I got to admit, I'm a sucker for popular stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaay, thank youuuuu <3 I don't know, I think I just lost my touch T.T I'm trying to get back thou!
    Lol, good to know that I didn't bore your skulls out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting you want dollab kotob :P
    ur such a book junkies god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you! I know I'm crazy when it comes to books xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] know how I’m obsessed about making lists, I scratched 3 things on the last list I made, Keeping My Eyes On. I bought the bookcase, the Starbucks ice cream and two books; 1894 by George Orwell and Alice in [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment