Where I Sit and Weep.



When I first started working, I was over the clouds with excitement, I was like this very hyper puppy who just couldn't just sit down. I have been blessed with an awesome team who has been a major help and made a great impact on my personality. My first achievement was participating in a big event in which I learned two important things; never lose hope and never lose it in front of people. My boss taught me how to never lose hope and always believe that you could do whatever you want once you have the strong will. My co-worker taught me how to be patient and how to calm myself down once I feel a nervous breakdown is coming. Oh, boy the energy I had was tremendous, for once in my life I felt like I do make a difference in some place, and the fact that my efforts were acknowledged was just rewarding.

I truly miss those days. I have never thought I would until I experienced working with different type of people. The kind who makes sure to undermine a single effort you make, and ready to blame everything went wrong on you. I have never thought that kind of people would really exist, I thought they're only found in high schools but apparently, no. And from this moment and on, everything went downward.

So instead of productivity, now there is stress and frustration. Instead of being guided and asked to do something, I'm now the blamed of everything wrong is happening. Instead of cooperation and acknowledgement, there's neglect and accusations.

No one would ever want to work with someone who's not willing to cooperate or break a sweat, not even a single tiny itsy bitsy drop of sweat to make things work. No one could ever work with a shadow of an office chair, only shadows don't hurt people's feelings and go around and say bad things about them.

People who will sit back and wait for things to work on their own can never go anywhere with this attitude. People who blame everyone but themselves will never go forward, they will only trap themselves in their own hollow castle. People who will pay all their efforts to understate others so they will rise, they will fall flat on their faces eventually. Because there is nothing but talk. And talk is not only cheap, talk is air, only we couldn't live without air. Talk is just less than nothingness.

Talk is only what will they end up with.

So talk as much as you want. About me. About anyone. Talk is all what you are going to be known of. And I will stand tall, proving that you are nothing but wrong.

Until the moment where I could be free of all of this, I will still have this place where I sit and weep. Weep for all the good memories I made, for the great people I met and for what we all went through.

Then I remember, Syria has a killer as a leader, Libya has a crackhead and Yemen has, well.. a person who just never understands, and I weep for the world. I want to be a cat. 

Comments

  1. i hope you find better place
    i wish that for myself too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam. Inshallah all the best for you. You deserve nothing but the best of the best wallah <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment