In My Mailbox + Wish-list

Hi there! I'm sorry I was away, I had a horrible week at work, things are getting better anyway. So, I have a lot to share with you; first of all, how do you like my header? It's not that much, I know but I will work on it. I'm trying to add some personal touches on my blog and because I'm a retired graphic designer, I will need more time with it! Second, I really really have many topics to write in my blog but they just disappear every time I'm on the internet, but I'm seriously working on. So expect a lot of posts from now on! And finally, I will be having this In My Mailbox thingie every time I receive a book!



Seeing the package on my desk waiting for me to just rip it off and smell the book inside was my favorite moment from last week. I finally received Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk, I didn't think it will take this long! This is the fifth Palahniuk's book I own, I already have Choke, Lullaby, Survivor and Invisible Monsters. And they are all from Vintage Books, I don't know why but I just love Vintage Publishing! No need to talk about the book, and you would probably ask that why I haven't read yet it! Well, I kinda saw the movies, bits and pieces of it, and I understand NOTHING and until now I know nothing about the story, and I have been avoiding seeing the movie ever since because I wanted to read the book first! Now that I have it, I don't know when will I ever have the time to do so!

On my wish-list:

I wanted a day-planner/agenda/journal, whatever you call it, this year but I haven't found something I like. So I started looking for one for next year, and everything journal I found was starting from August 2011 till December 2012, which I didn't like! So, I went to my dear old Kikki.k and found the one I would LOVE to have, and going to buy..



I loved how pretty, personal and yet so presentable and could be used for work this journal is. It has these parts that enables your creativity and inspires you on the go!



Unleash your creativity and create a customised diary for 2012. Featuring six patterned cover inserts and over 40 stickers, you can decorate and alternate the cover as your mood changes and have fun filling out your weekly dates. 'My Day Today Was' break pages call on you to capture a moment in your year, while 'Room to Daydream' pages let you put those dreams on paper, bringing you one step closer to achieving them.




Just the exact same thing I really want and need!

Comments

  1. Hey Nouf :)
    I loved ur blog and the new header is soooooo lovely mashallah with these little details that tell much about who u r :) :) 
    I seriously started to think of blogging :) 
    u've been a source of inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looved the jounal thingy :D

    and haven't actually heard about this writer before i might give him a try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii! Thank you so much, that was so sweet of you!
    I think you really should start a blog and I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should, you would love his books, they are so real and funny and somewhat disturbing.. I liked him before reading anything for him lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment