5 Well-Dressed Men!

Out of boredom and lack of sleep, I thought of picking five well-dressed men in no particular order. Most blogs are focused on women's fashion and they forget that they are men who can be as fashionable. I made sure the pictures were not from photo-shoots or public appearances, they are all candids so we can see how truly they dress themselves. Before I start, I want to mention that these photos aren't necessary new.

- Ryan Gosling:



He is gorgeous! I love him even since I first saw him in The Notebook, and I have never met someone who doesn't like him! I love his outfit in this picture; brown suede jacket, grey cardigan, leather glover and a pair of petroleum shade of green oxfords. How more gorgeous he could be? It is hard for me not to love this guy, whether for his brilliant talent or for his wonderful persona.

- Hayden Christensen:



Here's another Canadian bon-bon. I can't really say anything about his talent, that's if he has any but sure he is a beautiful man, no one can deny that! A guy in a cardigan is instantly fabulous to me. Hayden made the outfit with greet cardigan and brown boots. I think he looks great.. so simple, so chic!

- Chris Pine:



I just love love love this photo not for Chris, yeah, he is handsome but I can't put my finger on what really makes him so, but for the contents of this photo. Well-dressed man, books, coffee.. WIN. Black jeans, white t-shirt, black converse and a grey two-buttons jacket! I think he would look very dull if wasn't for this particular jacket. The books and coffee make a very beautiful accessories if I could say so!

- Jamie Bell:



What? Don't give this look! I really think Jamie Bell looked great in here! I don't know how I would describe his look but I could say it looks very personal and has an edge in it! I would never thought a jacket will go so great with this kind of vest but they actually look good together. I don't usually like the white framed glasses, they always look so tacky and Paris Hilton-ish but they look just fine and they add an attitude on this edgy outfit. I love Jamie Bell, I always has this idea that he's still the little boy in Billy Elliot. But oh boy, has he grown into a good-looking man.

- David Beckham:



Let's all take a moment to contemplate David's outfit. Flip-flops, sweatpants and a purple beanie.. only David Beckham can pull this off! He is one of the few people can really look good in a beanie, and I love people who wears beanies!!! Many people can look horrible in them.. believe it or not, Alexander Skarsgard is one of those people. I'm not a fan of Beckham but I have to admit that I like his sense of fashion. He and Victoria make a gorgeous family!

Finally, I would like to thank JustJared.com for providing these photos and for wasting my time. Thank you very much!

Comments

Post a Comment