Three Seasons of Fashion Disasters.

I'm watching Sex and the City these days from the very first episode. As I watch the show, episode after another, I noticed how badly dressed the characters are! I mean, they weren't bad at that time it was first aired, they were like Gossip Girl of their own era! Believe me, the outfits are ridiculous sometimes, they even wear shoes with feathers!!!





If these outfits were so fab at that time, I wonder if today's outfits would look as ridiculous in 10 or 20 years!

Comments

  1. i've never watched the show before bs from the movie i loved the outfit
    am glad i didn't watch it after ur post

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The only excuse for such disasters is they shot this show in the 90's xD I still have 3 seasons to see, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the outfits to get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch sex and the city but I know they have hideous outfits and I don't get it when some people think they're fashion icons :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I don't know either! Maybe they'll get better with the seasons, I'll wait and see xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment