Movies Can't Wait to See in 2011.

1- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2:



After I saw the first part, I found out that the things I'm most excited to see are all in part two! The Gringotts bank, dragon escape, the battle of Hogwarts and Fred's death.

2- Thor:



Anthony Hopkins and Natalie Portman? A must-see!

3- The Hangover 2:



I loved the first one, the second one must be as good.

4- The Tree of Life:



"The story centers around a family with three boys in the 1950s. The eldest son witnesses the loss of innocence." + Sean Penn + this trailer = Do I need to say more?

5- Water for Elephant:



I'm still pissed that Robert Patterson is in it but the fact that Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz are in it, too makes it easier. I loved the book, can't wait to see how they are portraying it!

6- Scream 4:



Come on! Scream is almost a classic, I know it seems cheesy and boring now but it was awesome and hell scary then. I wonder how it's going to be like, it's a big; they could make it or really break it!

7- Red Riding Hood:



I got to admit I'm not sure about the director but the trailer seems so good. I'm hoping it won't be all foggy and dark and uncomfortable to watch! Plus, Gary Oldman <3333

8- The Smurfs:



I LOVE animated movies, and I have always loved the Smurfs!

9- The Eagle:



Channing and Jamie with their Roman Gods bodies shirtless and fighting Nope, actually the movie sounds awesome, and I kinda like this kind of movies, too. So, this one must be good!

10- Rio:



Ann Hathaway, Jesse Eisnberg; two of my favorite people in hollywood. Watch the trailer.

11- My Week with Marilyn:



Two things I can't wait to see; Michelle Williams as Marilyn and Emma Watson outside Harry Potter's world.

 

There are more than 11 movies that I want to see, these are at the top of my head and I wanted to make them 11 to match 2011, hehee.

Comments

  1. Red Riding Hood look awesome-est! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for HP and bit sad that it's the last one ..
    excited for red hiding hood , scream bring memories .. :D
    and I add to your list pirates of the Caribbeans :on stranger tides & sherlock holmes 2
    :D awesome list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! I want to see how they will twist the story of Red Riding Hood into this movie @@

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to cry for the whole movie lol!
    I want to see Sherlock Holmes, too! I didn't mention it because I was up to 11 xD
    Don't hate me, but I have never seen a single movie of The Pirate of Caribbean's!!
    I tried to see the first one, it was on T.V., but I didn't see the whole thing :s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, in the last Hajj break, I've watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows in the cinema for the first time! can't wait to see the next -and last- part ='|
    Can't forget the atmosphere of watching that in a brand large screen. It was like I finally got into the movie, finally was there, part of the story, one of the triangle!

    And, about your other post about the Chatroom movie, an interesting review that was. can't wait to watch that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I'm jealous! I downloaded a crappy quality because I couldn't wait any longer, I was dying to see it!! I hope I'm going to watch the second part in the movies, i know it's a far shot but a girl can only hope xD
    Get back to me and tell me what you think about Chatroom if you done watching it! I'm looking forward to know what would you say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so excited to watch harry potter, scream 4 and the smurfs :D
    i recall seeing a review on water for elephants book but didn't know that they made a movie about it. i think i'll read the book and watch the movie :D


    great post

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment